Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Questions

A topic by Braindead Games created Aug 31, 2023 Views: 77 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hi I was wondering would it be okay to try and make a game that is accessible and fun for everyone? I have diagnosed ASD and Huntington's Disease (HD is a neurodegenerative brain disease). I have issues with fast movements and understanding things sometimes because of HD and my cousin who is also on the spectrum likes the Kick the Buddy games. I was thinking of maybe making a similar thing or "physics based" like that which is easy to play, features accessibility options, and provides lots of entertainment. If any other neurodiverse gamers or developers have suggestions about things they like to see in games feel free to let me know because when I am done I want to donate the game or at least game proceeds to some charities (genuinely). If anyone knows about places that take games for neurodiverse kids or adults that would help me too. I am really shy to contact people usually but want to help others like myself and my cousin have fun and also help in any other way that I can by making the game.

Thank you!

Host

That sounds fine to me to create a game like this for the jam!

Thank you!