Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

[Devlog]Bedtime

A topic by genevievevidal created Jan 05, 2016 Views: 216 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2

I found this kids drawing posted on the fence of the elementary school near my house. I think it's so lovely and also a little scary and it has been the main inspiration for the game I'm making for the game jam!I'm still letting the idea evolve but I'm planning on making a 2D game about sleeping and dreamworlds. I hope to maintain to creepy-cute art that this picture perfectly embodies. This blog is where I'll post drawings and animations and updates.

I found this kids drawing posted on the fence of the elementary school near my house. I think it's so lovely and also a little scary and it has been the main inspiration for the game I'm making for the game jam!

I'm still letting the idea evolve but I'm planning on making a 2D game about sleeping and dreaming. In this game you'll put family members to bed one by one and then help them reunite as a group in their dreamworld. I hope to maintain to creepy-cute art style that this picture perfectly embodies.

I'm gonna try to post drawings and animations and updates regularly.

Excited to be a part of this group and getting to see all the rad stuff people are already posting!

HostSubmitted

aaa this is such a good game concept for the art style!! it reminds me a bit of don't starve or even the sketchier parts of ib. i really like horror that sort of has a sort of storybook or child-like view or aesthetic to it. i can't wait to see screenshots!! keep us posted :3c