Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

[DevLog] DREAMIVATORS

A topic by Althoda created Jul 31, 2017 Views: 332 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted (1 edit)

1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?

Hi! Name's Albert, i'm from sweden and i like making games as much as i enjoy playing games. I also love skating, drawing and playing instruments/sing. 

2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?

Nope, i joined because i think gamejams are a good way of learning new stuff.

3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?

I was quite young when i got introduced to games, one of my strongest childhood memories is when my mother gave me ocarina of time and since then i've been playing games all the time. So yeah Zelda is my favourite gamefranchise but right now i'm mostly playing Pubg, the binding of isaac ab+, breath of the wild and i'm suuper hyped for mario odyssey!

4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?

I've been playing around in gamemakerstudio 1 and 2 for about a year soon but i wanna learn unity asap! 

5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!

My girlfriend, my friends and creating games and music. (Pepsi-max and cats too)

6. What are your goals for this game jam?

Getting better at dat sweet gamejuice and lots of stuff! I've set a goal that i want my game to be something that anyone can play and actually enjoy for a while aswell ! 

7. Any advice to new jammers (if you're a veteran)?

Not a veteran but anywho, plan your time and be as efficient as you can be, have fun learn some new stuff and talk to people! :)

Here's a screenshot and a little bit of the music i've made so far if anyone's interrested! 

Submitted

So today i've been adding some enemies to the game as well as making some other stuff. Here's a video of some gameplay and one with another track for the game!

Submitted

Here's a screenshot of my deathscreen, things are going well right now!