Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

littlefoot.

A topic by Adrian created Jul 21, 2016 Views: 403
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Submitted(+4)

Welcome to Littlefoot's world. Join him on his travels to find the rest of his kind while avoiding sight of humans and other creatures.

Hi, i know its a little late to begin a devlog but i just wanted to get this game out there. Della and I have been working hard this past week on trying to finalize the everything and make it look nice. I can't thank Della enough for the beautiful art she has contributed to the project so far. The game features a lot of bright vibrant colors and shapes that really fit the tone of the game. On my end, I worked with a lot of the programming, development, and level design. The procedurally generated levels of the game were at first difficult to implement, but after a couple of days I was able to get something working. The next couple of days I'm dedicating to tying up the last few loose end and composing the music for the game (as quick as I can!). So far it's been a blast to join My First Game Jam, and I'm already looking forward to future jams :)

What kind of game is this?

Littlefoot is a procedurally generated stealth platformer. The player must hide and avoid being sighted by the humans, while also being mindful of the obstacles.

Who is Littlefoot?

Littlefoot is a small, self conscious, sasquatch creature with an acute fear for humankind. He wakes up from his cave one morning to find that his parents are missing. Worried and confused, Littlefoot goes out into the unknown world in search of his kind.