SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

[devlog] Homestead

A topic by Skyhead Studio created Jul 11, 2016 Views: 177 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(1 edit) (+2)

Yo waddap everyone

I'm Meg and my buddy Will and I are gonna try and make this happen. We are gaming enthusiasts trying to get off our collective buttocks and actually make something. We both write, draw, and design and I like to pretend I'm a programmer sometimes. We have an idea for a game/interactive comic we've been talking about for a long time since yesterday.

The hero of legend goes on a perilous journey and defeats the ultimate evil. But what happens after that? We want to explore all the emotions that come after the last boss battle.

Our goal for the jam is really just to develop this idea, and having something (literally anything) playable would be primo italiano.

So far we've done some brainstorming and sketching. We're long distance gamedev bros so we gotta contend with that junk.

This might be an interactive story, or maybe there will be some RPG elements I don't freakin' know yet. Probs gonna use Twine if I'm sad, Unity if I'm bad. Best of luck to you and you kin, Merry Jim Jam.

Host

man this premise is something i'm really interested in and i'm curious about what kind of angle or tone you're shooting for when exploring the emotions--i'm interested in seeing a very sincere read but i can also see something more subtly ironic. i'm excited to see updates on this project!

exciting premise !!