Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Musician looking for a team

A topic by ylleknoj created Aug 27, 2023 Views: 111 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(+2)

Hey there - I make music and would love to participate in this jam because fungi are cool! Here’s some music I’ve released recently, and I’d be happy to share other examples: https://franksharon.bandcamp.com/ 

Give it a listen and feel free to reach out here or Discord  (fr4nk.sharon) if you’d like to work together!  

Ps. fun fact: I took an entire class on fungi in uni and worked with fungi in a museum for a short stint, so this would be a fun one. 

(1 edit)

Hey there! I listened to your track and it brought me so much emotion. And since you took an entire class on fungi, I'm pretty sure you have tons of ideas for this project :D. I'm still a beginner and only have 2 submissions though I've tried Unity, Pygame, and a few more small engines for some side hustle project. But I am proud of my ability to code whatever functionality of the game that it need. I have a bit of pixel art experience, and since you make music so I not gonna doubt your creativity to make a beautiful game with me!

I also don't plan to rushing with this project to be a complete one, but if you want, I'm all in. Just that in the current time there's not much for me to do.

My time zone is GMT+7:00/UTC+7:00, I've been deal with this for the last 2 submitted project, but if you have a better idea, I'm all ear.

If you want to see how I'm at with pixel art, tell me something and I try on 16x16 for you to check out!

I added you as friend and waiting for respond :D

Thanks for reaching out, and for listening to my music - I’m really glad you liked it! I’ll connect with you on Discord :)

Hey! Id love to talk with you about music on discord if you are willing, my username is yoogathan. 

Of course!