Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for anyone that wishes to join me for this Jam!

A topic by 456d707479566f6964 created Sep 27, 2020 Views: 210 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(+1)

Greetings, I'm EmptyVoid_

I'm very interested in working on a project for this Monochrome Game Jam! I've got some really cool ideas for a short story and I'm also thinking about what color I'm going to decide to use for the art assets. I'm currently in search for anyone who wishes to join this Game Jam but feels they don't do well working alone. Or maybe you just want to team up with someone to gain some new experience and possibly make some new friends along the way? Me too! If you feel you can contribute something to this project in terms of: 

✱ Programming / Level Design 

✱ Art / Sprites 

✱ Music / Sounds 

✱ Writing / Storyboard

Feel free to let me know! I'm very interested in working with around 1-2 people on this project. I'm also willing to work with three people if that's the amount we end up with. Either way, I'm excited to share with you my ideas and I'm excited to work with anyone who wishes to get involved. I strongly recommend you give it a chance because we can learn a lot from each other and also learn a lot from the limitations. This is a very exciting Game Jam theme and I could not turn this opportunity down at all! I'm crazy for Monochrome :D

Thank you for reading! :)

- Ev

Host

yoooo, what is your role? Are you an artist, programmer, designer or composer etc?

Programmer & Writer

Host

cool

Hi there, composer/sound designer here. Cool if I join you?

I'm a 3D artist that'd be willing to help with character/prop assets who would like to join, if needed. :)

Are you interested in 2D art too? I'm interested in a 3D artist too. Do you have a Discord? I'd like to discuss this with you.

Im better with 2D, although I have a style in 3D that is flat and cell shaded to look like 2D :0. Makes things easier for animation, but I'm down for either.  Although I never made a game with 2D assets yet aside from just hand colored textures :x. my dcord is MimiraPhantom#1344