Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Congratulations!

A topic by Mitchell Daily created Jun 03, 2021 Views: 41
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Submitted(+2)

I'm really impressed by the covers and games that came out of this! I think I've downloaded all the games now and skimmed most of them. Everyone has come up with such cool ideas! I'll be spending some time taking some closer looks, but I wanted to share some of my personal early highlights:

• The Witch's Almanac by cryss is a great use of the Carta system and really instilled me with a sense of adventure and wonder.
  • probablecryptid's Pizza Safari seems like a very fun romp well-suited to the excellent cover. I'll definitely keep checking back for the finished version!
  • I love the feel of three lambs run to the marsh by toomanyfeelings5 and the way it plays with predator/prey dynamics,  its themes of forgiveness and apprehension, and the fairy tale feel.
  • A Hole in the Mirror feels full of intriguing possibility and I'm very excited to bring it to a game group.

Thank you Yuri R for all of your awesome covers and titles! I love the cover for Where the Sky's as Red as Honey. Also thank you for the idea to do this jam and hosting!

If anyone else has compliments, reflections, or questions, you can put them here!