Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Multi-skilled niche-filler offering abilities for a variety of roles.

A topic by GreyWacke created May 30, 2017 Views: 248 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

Hi, I'm a fresh out of university games designer with an array of abilities.
For art production I can:
- 3D model
-UV Unwrap and Texture
-Photoshop 
-Rig & Animate*

Programming wise, I am familiar with:
-C# (Unity)
-C++ (UE4) 
-C++ (currently teaching myself how to program for the windows console and using graphics libraries.)

Finally, I should be capable of providing insight to the design process, as I am soon to be a qualified designer after all!

I did intend to go solo on this, but if anyone feels that i can fill a niche in their team, then I am happy to oblige!

If you want evidence of me work - feel free to ask.
It's also worth noting that I am already attending a game jam that will end on the 2nd, and so will not be wholly available until that concludes.

*I am a self taught rigger and animator and new to the art. This was out of necessity for a previous project in which my team required an animated character or two. I am willing to work in this role, but I insist that you contact me to take a look at my prior work to establish whether it is up to your standards first.

I'm getting a bit sceptical on how you know so many things, If you wouldn't mind answering these questions then you could join me and my friends project!

1. What is your best 3D Model?

2. What does public void mean?

Thanks - Exen.

Submitted (1 edit)

Thank you for the vote of confidence! :D

1. Truth be told, I've spent more time programming and animating of late (had other artists working with me to produce the models) but I am most accustomed to hard surface and environment modeling. As for which is my best - well it would probably be an environment I produced a few months ago. 

2.Public concerns the accessibility of a method or variable, whilst denotes void is the return type  

My portfolio is available here: http://pearsonk1.wixsite.com/k...
It is out of date and does need some work(hence why I'm taking part in game jams! :D) but it should hopefully provide enough insight into  my level of ability, though it does lack some of my more recent coding projects.
I can provide renders or code samples if required.

For a quick summary of my role in some of the projects presented on my portfolio:
Project Q (don't ask ;p) - Rigger & Animator, Particle Effects, 3D Modelling + Texturing(using Quixel/photoshop)
Super Villain Smash Up -Rigger & Animator, Particle Effects, 3D Modelling(pickups and character)
Magnus Basilica - (solo) 3D Modelling + Texturing(using Quixel/photoshop)
Solus - (solo) Code, 3D Modelling + Texturing(using Quixel/photoshop)
Boffers Base Defense - (solo) Code, 3D modeling

Thank you for your answer, if you would like to join us in our mission to get near the tops in game jams then I would love to get in contact with you.

You can add me on Discord at mroctopus1#9355

You can add me on Skype at noahrocks51

Thank you and we hope to speak soon!