Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Existing team looking for artists!

A topic by Schweeb Software created May 15, 2023 Views: 79 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hello everyone!

We have a team of 2-3 Programmers, one sound engineer and 1 Artist, and we’re looking for more artists to join our team!

We’ve made a game for a previous Game Jam and are looking to create a full project after this. We will be using Unity to build the game. We have some experience but are still looking to develop our skills.

Our team is based in Sydney, Australia and we will be having regular online meetings at 9pm Sydney time. People from any country or background is welcome, as long as you can communicate in English. We expect to use a pixel art style for this project but any art styles are welcome! We are a laid back team and we welcome people who are new to Game Jams or game development! Our main goal is to have fun and make something that we can be proud to show people!

I will also be happy to try and teach some Unity programming if anyone is interested in developing their skills.

If you are interested or have any questions, please reply or add me on discord at BLACK EMPEROR #9602

Hey I'm a pixel artist that specializes in parallax backgrounds, if your still looking I'd like to join your project.

Discord: dansci#1258