Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Amateur script writer looking to join a future project ^_^

A topic by LizzyPinkHood created Nov 06, 2022 Views: 216 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 5

Hello! I am a beginner script writer for games, working currently to compile a port folio for my future job.
Most of my experience with writing is focused on roleplaying textual projects, occasional short stories written for fun or as an emotional outlet, and recently two projects I am assisting writing for. My native language isn't English, but I've been told it's more than enough to create a pleasant and grammatically correct text.
If anybody would be interested in allowing me to work with the text for their game, be it dialogues, descriptions, script writing, or just overall assistance during the project development - I'd be happy to be of help, for our mutual benefit ^_^

(1 edit)

do u want to team up? p.s. this is my first jam

I'd like to, if you know someone who would be interested in working on the project too — I don't really have much to offer besides writing, no programming skills, no composing not much else.

heyyy if ur intrested to join us as a writer that would be cool 

this my discord SAMED#667

I can provide 2d vector art. you can take me in your team!

What's your Discord id? We are looking for an artist, though for a different project, if you'd be interested.

wasir-huzaifa#2489

Hey, if you're interested, we have a team of 1 programmer and 1 artist.  We're looking for a script writer. My Discord: TGM#6601