Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Winners announcement! Sticky

A topic by lajbel created Aug 13, 2022 Views: 170
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Jam Host (3 edits)

Hi jammers! the winners have been selected. I am pleased to announce them and I would like to thank the judges of this edition, and the participants.

The MarkGold Winner - Jam Quest by bltnico

A cool platformer with bosses and mini-game sections definitely reminiscent of the Wario-Ware experience! 

"Despite its problems and the playground example mechanics, there are levels, details, minigames. The scale is large, it's ambitious, and it works." - Doku
"Very cool game, lots of levels. The UI and some of the story reminds me of Mega Man." - Theo

The MarkSilver Winner - Jam Spread by Insany

A game about painting the map with jam, it is simple and straightforward but the result is fun and gives an experience which is all about thinking.

"Simple concept. Sweet puzzles that use the mechanics to its' advantage. For example, Level 05 has the shape of a jam container."  - Theo

The MarkBronze Winner - Chef Mark by ErikoX

Mini-games around Mark cooking jam, a real chef deserves a cool prize!

"It's simple, but it's so polished." - Doku
"Overall, great and creative game" - Theo

Congratulations! This is the first mark jam where all participants have won a prize! The low number of entries doesn't make us sad, the important thing is the fun and if at least 3 people can make great games, we appreciate it! Thank you so much to all Kaboomies and Jammers 馃挅'

(prizes will be awarded during the course of soon and through the comments of this post, probably)