Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Midjourney for Game Designers

A topic by Loreshaper Games created Sep 01, 2022 Views: 67
Viewing posts 1 to 1
HostSubmitted(+1)

Alright, I'm going to share something I'm working on. I didn't have time to finish and I wanted to have at least one resource for people that want to get into making a game with AI to view, even if it's partial.

I've been using Midjourney for about two months now. I make tabletop roleplaying games, which are somewhat different in their needs (since I need illustrations, not sprites/textures/etc), but the basic principles still apply and there are certainly people who use Midjourney as part of a 3d art, pixel art, and texture workflow.

My plan is to make an itch page that features the (free) book and its samples, but for now you can have the first twenty pages or so. The Midjourney community is incredibly helpful, so if there are any other questions you have they can probably help you out with them (and I'm happy to provide advice and share my tips).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8hox6yzlsr5ekmt/Midjourney%20for%20Game%20Designers.pd...

I've also used Midjourney in a few of my own projects, which you can see by clicking through to my store page (I'm not going to drop a bunch of links here). I even made a texture resource pack, The Paper Project, using Midjourney, and using that would technically satisfy the requirements for Ludus Ex Machina.