Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Texturing, Material-, Typography- and Sound Design / Composing available for Collab

A topic by offairstudio created Oct 21, 2020 Views: 263 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(1 edit)

Looking forward to collab with people who are in need of custom textures / materials that provide a retro-ish look. I have about 4 years of experience in creating textures / optimizing them for unity and can even provide you with some fitting shaders and post processing effects.  Additionally, i’ve been making music since 2009, so making custom sounds / background atmospheres for your game won’t be a problem for me :)

Oh, and i do not forsee to receive any payments since this is something i’m passionate about and really fun for me to work on, as long as you’re planning to release the game for free ;)

Happy for every Reply! :)

Hi I was wondering if you would like to team up? (I was planning on making a 2d game based of liminal spaces) let me know if ur interested, here's my discord, Maplewood Studios#3136 

(1 edit)

Hey MaplewoodStudios, your Discord Name seems to be incorrect bc i can’t add you :/ Maybe check it again? 

(Checked again, it worked this time, look for monse in friend requests)

I got your friend request and I messaged you, did you not receive it?

Replied to you, sorry, was taking a break on the whole thing ;)

Still available for Projects! If anyone's interested, hmu

Submitted (1 edit)

hey! even though I'm mostly finished with my game I have another area I have yet to begin, hit me with a friend request on discord (AquaDoesStuff#2006), I want retro feeling textures for the level

EDIT: nevermind