On Sale: GamesAssetsToolsTabletopComics
Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Composer/Sound Designer Looking for Team (^ ^)

A topic by ChazOh created May 02, 2023 Views: 216 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted(+1)

Hello! As title says above. For those interested:

I'm interested in helping out with anyone's sound/music for their game! I would like to challenge myself with a creative project like this. I've never scored or designed for any liminal concepts before - full disclosure. You can check out some of my work on my Itch.io page and more on my YouTube (link at bottom of my Itch.io webpage).

Also, a liminal space game would add an interesting and compelling flavor to my growing portfolio. (^ ^)

My discord username is: Chaz.O#4653

My email is: chazohmusic@gmail.com

Thank you for reading. (^ ^)

*I couldn't find any guidelines about where to post about looking for a team. I hope I am not doing something incorrectly by posting this here* >.<

Host(+1)
*I couldn't find any guidelines about where to post about looking for a team. I hope I am not doing something incorrectly by posting this here* >.<

Don't worry, you're fine.

That's what the community tab is for ;)

Submitted
Hello! I've looked at some of your stuff and I was impressed. I'll message you on Discord if you don't mind :)
Submitted
Hello! I've looked at some of your stuff and I was impressed. I'll message you on Discord if you don't mind :)
Submitted (1 edit)

I am updating this post to say I have found a team. I tried to delete this post but it doesn’t seem to work. >.<