Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

hepa, thanks for having been part of this experience

A topic by KoppiPaste created Feb 28, 2022 Views: 30
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Submitted

As the digital worlds of animated characters and algorithms  enchanting pixel-presence are still a field that i just start to discover i want to give note that actually this was very enriching for my practice in learning to code animation and the creation of game structures as i could see, try and comment also these works of each of you creative people presenting what you were able to realize under these restrictions of time, theme and feature ... very inspiring to see the common and the variations when different people are interpretating the same subject.
Well done, each in the personal style!
I also want to suggest that those who used the same 3d character should  at least shortly consider connecting with each other and the artist who designed this to make something amazing out of this - both of your interpretations could connect well to a very interesting game ... hope that the slam then would not be only on the zombie's splashing intestins but even much more on these capacities in shading and arranging the 3d space.
something like an organic looking, slightly toon shaded low poly poetic jump and run away splatter ...?
:o)