Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED! What's Next!? Sticky

A topic by Spirit Stone Studio created Feb 12, 2018 Views: 238 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Host

WOW! I am absolutely blown away by the number of entries in the first ever highjam!  I hope you all had fun making these games, but now comes the fun part for me.  Starting February 12th at 8PM ET, I will be playing each and every single submitted game LIVE on my Twitch channel.  This will be a two part streaming event featuring half the games one night, and half the games the next night.  So to clarify, here are the stream times:

Part 1: February 12th at 8PM ET
Part 2: February 13th at 8PM ET

In addition to streaming them, I plan on giving each game a rating, and I suggest you all do the same! The most important part of any good jam is that every takes a moment to rate their peer's work, it's all a part of the learning process! I have not yet determined the order in which I will tackle the games, but I plan on mixing them up a bit.  It will not be first submitted first played.  I can't wait to dig into each of your games, it's gonna be a real pleasure to check these all out.  Excellent work everyone, and thank you so much for submitting to the jam.  See you all on stream!
-Highsight

Hey Highsight! Didn't get a chance to join a team but hey, I'm still around!!!