Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

LFG (Looking For Group)

A topic by tylerthedesigner created Apr 03, 2022 Views: 394 Replies: 14
Viewing posts 1 to 5
HostSubmitted(+1)

Are you looking for a team to work with? 

Let us know who you are (username/nickname is fine), what you can provide to the team, and what types of games you're interested in making! 

(1 edit) (+2)

Hey, I'm Elias. I'm an artist looking to get experience in concept art, illustration, prop art, and general production art for video games. The greenlight jam feels like the right kind of structure I'm looking for to further my skills and  experience in this field. 

As I've said I am an artist and I can provide:

- Concept art

-Environment art

- Illustrations

I generally stick with a more painterly style inspired by art works made by Riot games, Final fantasy, and realism. The games I'm interested in making are generally platformers, RPGs, Action games, and metroviannas. 

Edit: I found out production art and character art did not fit what I do. I'm primarily a 2D artist.

Submitted

Hey Elias, wanna team up, it seems like your art-style can really benefit my game.

Sure I'm down to team up.

Submitted

Great, I'll get back to you on Saturday and I'll tell you my gameplan

Submitted

Hey do you have a discord we can connect on?

Yeah what's your discord?

Submitted

here’s my discord : πŸŒŒ  βŒ›  π’œπ‘’π“ˆπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ’Έπ»π’Άπ“‰π“‰π‘’π“‡  βŒ› 🌌#3097

Add mine: Elias29#4687

I'm having trouble adding yours.

Submitted

Hey do you still wanna team up?

(+1)

Audio/Sound Looking for group

Submitted

Hi, we are a team of two first time jammers looking for an artist. Also is there a discord for this jam?

HostSubmitted

Discord is coming soon! 

Submitted

Hey, my name is Abu Bangurah(A.K.A MysteriousHatter)  and I'm a programmer and designer with beginner-intermediate skills related to Unity.  The greenlight jam looks like my type of jam to me, I'm particularly interested in making a simple 3d action platformer with arcade elements and I have just the short GDD to do it.

Here's my itch.io page and GitHub for more details: 

https://github.com/MysteriousHatter

https://mysterioushatter.itch.io/

Submitted

Good morning MysteriousHatter!
I'm RC (AKA MagicMan72) and am currently a third-year student in game development. I'm a designer/writer and I can think of various ideas on what kind of mechanics the game should have. I hope I can be part of your team!