Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Seeking Teammates for Godot Wild Jam Collaboration

A topic by ZiClaud created 91 days ago Views: 304 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hello there! I've just finished my first game using Godot, and now I'm searching for fellow enthusiasts to team up with for the Godot Wild Jam.

Whether you specialize in sound design, possess artistic talents, code like a pro, or simply love game development, there's room for you :)

This will be my first time working in a team, so I'm excited to learn and grow with others. If you're interested in teaming up feel free to get in touch

If you're concerned about my coding skills, I want to let you know that I've coded mobile and desktop applications, websites and that the game I created is open source on my github

Hi! I'd be open to team up! I'm a beginner with Godot and I'm looking to improve my skills but I've been coding for 6 years mainly in c# and a little c++

I only used GDscript, but sure, contact me on Discord, @ziclaud

If more people are interested I'll create a Discord group :)

Submitted(+2)

There is a team-up channel in the official Godot Wild Jam discord if you are trying to find people to team up with.  The discord also has a lot of important info about the jam as well as allowing you to make suggestions for the theme and wildcards and vote for them. 

Thank you for letting me know!
I'm already in the discord group, but didn't look for the team-up channel ;)