Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Assets sharing thread

A topic by Bownly created Nov 01, 2022 Views: 171 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Host(+1)

This thread is for those of you who are artistically/musically gifted to help those of us who are... not. I'm not the best pixel artist in the world, but I couldn't make this thread and not share at least something. So here's my modest contribution:

(More to be added later. )

Use these, edit these, whatever. But that offer only extends to microgames made for this jam. Don't go stealing my trash art for use in your unrelated projects. ;)

oops made another post because i misread this. Im willing to make some art for games if anyone wants to hit me up.

Hello, programming friends - I've made a big batch of musical ditties. Feel free to pick the one(s)s you'd like to use for the project and let other folks know what you've claimed! Please don't use any of these for another project without talking to me. Here is a zip file of 17 hUGE songs.

Submitted

So generous and very cool! I have used "Singing Mushroom" in my Ghost/Look entry as sloopyGoopSingingMushroomSong.

Submitted

These are fantastic! Thank you for sharing, I've updated my submission to use "Tricky Start" in my Ball & Paddle microgame!