Jobs
Tags

Unity programmer looking for team

A topic by jjoshpoland created Apr 30, 2020 Views: 386 Replies: 13
Viewing posts 1 to 9
Submitted (1 edit)
  • 5 years of experience using Unity
  • Enterprise IT project manager by day, based in US
  • Experience includes procedural generation (dungeons and terrain), complex animator controllers (with custom behavior), character controllers, NPC AI, complex physics interactions, and generally lots of experience debugging Unity specific issues
  • I haven't used the DOTS libraries too much, but I'd be interested in learning for this project if that is the team's goal
  • I spend a lot of time on game design as well, so if you need a designer or a "technical environment artist", I can fill that role as well
  • I do music composition and have professional hardware and software for music and voice, but I'm not great at sound effects

Edit: forming a team - looking for all

(+1)

I'd be interested in working with you.  I have done some courses in game development using Unity/C# through Udemy as well as tutorials on Unity's website and a game design course at college.  My professional experience is in Java/C++/Python and not game related. I have also some ability with Blender 3D / GIMP. 

My Discord is GatorsFan#9985

Hello,

I am from Slovakia and I've been playing with Unity for nearly two years in an enthusiastic fashion. I have completed every course concerning Unity and C# from gameDevTv on Udemy, and also some few others. Then build and expand games based upon their code. I am a decent voice actor as well.

My discord: Glider#0215

Submitted

I sent you a request on discord

Currently I've recruited a team of 6 people guys, we have a month to finish this project an there is no prize at the end so if any of you want to join let me know, you are all welcome and I think this could be a great learning experience for all of us. It'll be great to have some seasoned unity developers on the team.

Submitted

Thanks for the offer - how many devs are there? I think I've got like 4 devs interested right now lol

Hey, I am a software developer with not much experience making games. If you think I could help I'd be happy to join. 

My discord: Omeganex9999#4119

Submitted

Sending a discord request

Hey! I'm interested in joining a team as well.

I have basic Unity dev skills from recently completing the 3D course by GameDev on Udemy.

Discord: phatty#4146

Submitted

Sending a discord request

I would love to join but im a pretty begginer

(1 edit)

I'm 80% through udemy course 2d but i have a little experience in 3d. Discord:#6336

if you are interested and need more devs i am a beginner game designer and artist if you want add me KING#0702

Searching for a team to join. 
I have experience in 'large' IT but now transferring to Unity Dev and want to have some practice. 

Mostly C# dev but know Unity Editor to different extents here and there. Have about mid-level experience with Particle System, Terrain, Lighting.

My Discord: Nikolai#3853