Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Beginner looking for a team! Unity

A topic by BananaPix created Apr 23, 2020 Views: 459 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 5
(1 edit)

Hello! I'm fairly familiar with Unity by now and have dabbled in coding with C#, I'm not the best with art as I believe it will end up taking me too much time. I'm most comfortable with coding and design, I am in no way familiar with 3D modeling, and also haven't tried animating yet, neither music.  This is my first game jam that I'm taking initiative to join. I'm still learning and feel like joining a team for this jam would be a great opportunity for me. I do not work full time as I'm a student. Afternoons on week days work best for me, as do weekends as I'm 100% doing nothing on them days. Can't wait to start! Hope I find a team! My discord is bananapix#7976

(Edit) I have found a team to join

I found a 3d art designer that might want to join my team but would you also want to join I also do nothing the times you listed join this discord if you want to I do c# and I am very Familiar with it but I know how to also do music but not with 3d art I don’t do 2d because I don’t code for 2d

https://discord.gg/n94aWk if you want to join 

I am in a similar situation to BananaPix. I am not very experienced but if you are willing then I would love to make a game. I am fairly new to this so may not be much help.

I also am pretty new to this but would love to join you. I can make 3D models and program a bit. 

(2 edits)

Would you mind sharing your discord with me Hetch01?

Hecht01#3703

BananaPix, is your team full?

its not full, but we are looking for a music/sound person

Submitted

Can I also be in your team