Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for Team

A topic by Coolguy6316 created Apr 16, 2020 Views: 223 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(2 edits)

hi all o/ been using unity a bit now but never been in a team before so kinda nervous tbh.. but would like to give it a shot if anyones interested in teaming?  im a coder mostly but can also do some basic 3D modelling

idk if matters but my timezones GMT +2  (10am atm)

Discord: Divine Light#6431

Thank you :smile:

Submitted

Hi!! I am interested to work with a programmer. I think you would be perfect. I am from Romania so my time is GMT +2 as well, I think it's an hour difference between us. Rn it's 12:34 to me. I pretty good at 3D. But still learning. I already have some kind of idea that can be adapted to any theme, I think... So if you want let's talk on Skype: live:.cid.63e0e6884dd8c93d or Andrei Octavian Minculescu. : )

Submitted

https://discord.gg/xQkeha

Hiya, 

I'm a beginning C# programmer (finished the C# in Unity 2D course and am now busy with the C# in Unity 3D course) but have a few years of experience fiddling in the engine itself. I also have couple of years of experience working in teams as a game designer. At times I dabble in pixel art, should it come in handy.

I'm currently teamless but am searching for one. You guys sound like a good fit, seeing as I'm also in the same timezone.

My Discord is Jointy87#0851

Lets get in touch when the date nears. Cheers!

Added you :)