Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

3D artist looking for unreal dev

A topic by pizhnya.sculpting created Oct 27, 2022 Views: 290 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hello, I'm a 3d artist specializing in biopunk and sci-fi 3D characters. 

I know how to make it optimized for mobile versions, I know how to retarget animations.

I prefer unreal engine. What I want: to make a small game. Find a game development partner.

That is some nice looking characters :) I currently have 1 game on the google play store I solo developed, I also have ads setup so if you would like to discuss this further I can share you my discord. here's a link to the game https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.medievalz&hl=en_CA&gl=US

looks great, it seems like you can just replace your models with mine and that's it.  but I'm not sure if my style suits your game?

no of course not haha, I am just letting you know my style of programming and development.

I have a sci fi level that I have been designing for unreal 5 that I would like to add a sci fi character to. I can show you more details on discord.

I am unreal developer and I need 3d artist to make characters and animations if you want let's be team

sounds good, can you tell more about your experience?

I am using unreal engine since 2020 I learned so many things I am a blueprint developer I have a big game project and I want to enter jam to make everyone see my level and gain experience from it

tell me are you good at modeling and animating

Submitted

Hey! 

I am also a programmer, I use unreal engine and it would be great if we could all form a team. I have some experience using it, you can check out this videos where I showcase some of the thing I've done:

If you want me to join you, send me a message in discord: meruman#2478

Thanks! 

Hi,My name is Chloe,I am looking for a team and I am a game programmer. Although I have experience in making 3D games with Unity, it is still in its infancy. This is a VR video game I once participated in the production of, and the second one is my work with the team. I am responsible for 3D modeling and level story production.This is my first jam. If ur interested,My discord: tongtong#2092

https://youtu.be/L5L6WZ1kl08