Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Theme?

A topic by LolmanBruh created Jun 17, 2023 Views: 144 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 6

OK I'm just curious about what the theme actually means is it like it can completely revolve around a repetitive environment ( for example seasonal stuffs ) ? or is it strictly eachos of time like you will see some of the past events might as well interact with those but won't be repetitive completely? BTW SRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH <:

Also a side question Am I allowed to totally animate the arts like into sprite sheets cause that involves losing some the generation? 

Host

I’m pretty sure there’s a previous post where Century gives some insight to the theme, but isn’t the fun of game jams how YOU interpret it? 

Host

You can make a sprite sheet by editing what you make with the AI. As the rules state, you can modify and transform the art in any way and that includes the animations; the base image must come from the AI though. Please make sure to read all of the rules and guidelines on the itch page for more information 

Submitted

Would it be okay if only the title sprites and buttons in my game are made without the AI?

Host(+1)

Yeah that’s part of UI so that’s fine

Thanks also one more question am I allowed to use the revibe

Host

Yeah that’s fine; sorry for late reply next time join the discord because that’s easier communication