SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I'll make the music and sound design for your game

A topic by batmans_banana created Jan 08, 2021 Views: 312 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(+1)

Hi, I'm Michael.

I'm a graduated composer and sound designer and I'm looking to make some experience working on videogames. I'm also an expert guitar player and my favorite genres are rock and metal, although I compose in any style of music.

Here you can find some of my productions, to give you an idea

https://soundcloud.com/user-764663283/tracks

And here's a little clip of a game that I made the music and sound design for

(+1)

Hey! id be happy to have you on the team if you can make some music that can make the player *feel* emotions. like sad music, happy music, angry music, so on. I would also love some music that is like, not part of the games background music, like some rock or smth that the player lestinse to in the game, Sorry if Im not making sense, DM me on discord if your interested in helping me

my @ is 

Sophia(ask pronouns)#9784

I'd be glad to help you! I sent you a friend request on Discord, let me know if you received it

hey yeah sorry, I have notifacations turned off for chrome so I didnt see you replayed, I got it!

Submitted

I'd like to try adding possible sound/effects for my game, voice-dubbing, a narrator's voice, also e.g. like noise similar to different type of shoes walking/running on specific pavement depending on speed or cycling on a bike, virtually designing a rocket's launch or the sound of (rusty) chains included in lines, appearing acoustically in reference of the paths, which the player would choose.

It could be even weather-conditions like bit or heavily raining against a window's surface, closing a wooden door, un/locking doors, thunder or daily-life effects like voices whispering in a crowdy place or a windy tree with leaves in the summer, birds chiping, stuff like that.

Would be awesome if it could be created with also alternate objects than just he actual sound, while e.g. if there's an metal object it won't get that much different in effect I guess, if it's shaped like a key or rather a chain, pipe or different obstacle there.

I'm on discord so in case you'd also just being open for effects than voice-subtitling a textbased game, it's btw similar to my published one just as sequel with different storyline that could progress with similar coding just different actions for interacting. Could possibly also refer to e.g. life-simulation, valentine's day, relationship, just sfw-games and audio only.

(+1)

That's all doable stuff. You can hit me up on discord: batmans_banana#4313

Submitted

Sorry for the late reply, sure I'll send you a request (my nick's there starting with an "L.")