Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Team Finder

A topic by CianOShea created Dec 21, 2020 Views: 496 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 7
(+1)

Hey everyone, just wanted to let people know that if they are looking find a team for a game jam, IndieLink just launched. Check it out!

Thanks man, Have a nice day!

(1 edit)

Looking for a 2d artist - Currently Unpaid

We are a team of 2 programmers so far and we need a 2d artist. You will be paid when we end up making money from the games. We're looking for a pixel artist specifically but it's fine if you do a different style. DM me if you're interested or want more information and we can get started

(discord-ABdefault ごん#2223)

I desperately need a team bad anyone wanna take me in? I can join yours or you to mine either or not picky tbh :)

I hope people are online cuz I'm wanting to team but feels nobody is online anywhere? How bout this lets pick a Kitty game of mine as I kinda sprung on without picking anything, i originally was gonna have you decide but I picked one so good enough hopefully it's enough for a team at this point. :)

Still here so anyone?

I'd be interested in doing something. I see you mostly do text stuff. That's kind of my jam, tho I do 2d stuff as well a bit (Tho terrible at art)

Awesome are you online here or on discord noticed you messaged me 5-6 hours ago :)