Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Sorry I couldn't understand!

A topic by BeamDev created Mar 13, 2022 Views: 55 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hello wherewolf , I stumbled across your jam today obviously and I read the description of it however I couldn't figure out what exactly the type of game you want to be submitted in your jam I'll kindly ask you to explain it more to me so I would decide if I will join your jam or not , I truly apologize for the inconvenience  I'm not an English speaker! 

Host

hi Beam! This jam is not for a fully fledged game, but rather a supplement for Bully Pulpit’s Fiasco. If you look up the game you can find the rules online. It is a very simple rules light game that requires very little preparation before you play. This game jam is about creating what is called a playset. Examples of these play sets can be found on fiascoplaysets.com. A playset changes up locations, items, and relationship types so that utilizing the same rules you could play a game set in deep space or a haunted mansion. Also sorry for the late reply, I’ve been sick since Sunday so I haven’t been too active.

Hello again wherewolf...

Thanks alot for responding and you really didn't need to , its okay if its late just reply (or don't) whenever you feel like it.

I listened to your request and watched some of the rules and saw a bunch of different playsets on the website , however thats not the type of game I usually enjoy tbh it really looks cool and you're right the rules are veeeery simple but I'm interested in making a game like that sadly I might decide to join again and I'll think about it but its most likely no...

I wanna thank you for hosting this Jam and taking the time to reply to me , I truly apologize if my post disappointed you , but I really don't wanna make a game like this! ☺