SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Submitting Your Project FAQ

A topic by VenoRPG created Jul 01, 2020 Views: 245 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Jam JudgeSubmitted (5 edits) (+1)

1) Effekseer Version:

On the Effekseer Website, the most recent version is 1.52g which is recommended. However,  you can use any of the older version if you choose.  As per tea's post below, you only have to mention your version if you're using an older version of the program. 

2) File Placement for textures/sounds:

Make sure to keep all your sounds and textures used in your animation in one folder together and save your animation project file in that folder as well. This will ensure no folder tracking issues, and make it easy to .zip up to submit, and easy for the judges to unzip and play. 

3) Submitting Multiple Entries

Submit each entry separately, do not group them into one submission, they will be judged separately.  A reminder anyone may submit 3 entries max. 

HostSubmitted(+1)

I would say you only have to mention it if you're using anything but version 1.52g, if nothing is mentioned I'll assume it's that version.

Jam JudgeSubmitted

Updated main post with new information drifty/tea discussed on stream today. 

HostSubmitted

Please submit multiple entries separately so they can be rated individually.

Submitted (1 edit)

Super New to itch.io and for some reason it is telling me I don't have any projects I can submit for this, even though I just published it and the contest entry period has not yet expired. Anyone able to offer some advice here? is there some sort of tag it needs or....

Nevermind, it seems to have worked.