Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

If anyone needs a composer, I'm happy to help out!

A topic by CarlaDMusic created Sep 17, 2021 Views: 377 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 6

Hi guys!

I'm a composer looking to broaden my portfolio, so if you're in need of music I'm happy to help! I studied jazz at uni, but I'm happy to go for whatever genre and try new things. If it's a project that you're doing for fun, I'm totally on board, or otherwise I'm happy to talk about rev-share or whatever else. 

Here's my soundcloud if you'd like to check it out!

https://soundcloud.com/carladmusic

Even outside of this game jam?

Yeah sure! Tell me about your project over discord, my username’s CarlaD#2992

Hi, if you interested , I'm planning to run a small game for devtober and looking for someone that are compositor  and sound effect editor. That want to create a theme from scratch :) 

I don’t have much experience doing sound but I’m happy to give it a go! My discord is CarlaD#2992 if you’d like to talk more over there

Your music sounds really good!

Thanks! Appreciate it 😁

I found myself listening to the Arcology Dreams soundtrack again and again, really nice!

Thanks Gustav! It was a fun one to compose for 😁

Looks like you may already have teams you are busy with, but I was going to ask if you mind if I used some of your music in the background of some dev logs should I decide to make them? I'd credit you however you like, but I was planning to make some quick videos or something to post to twitter every so often. Let me know if there is any tracks on your Soundcloud or wherever that I could use, thank you.

Hi Daeleth! At this time I’m only interested in getting practical experience with writing music for projects, and don’t want to offer my music for videos or anything like that. Thanks for checking in! 

Ok, thanks anyway for letting me know. If I get to a point where I could use music for any of my projects I would be glad to contact you then.