Now it's a goal!
Hey, I'm FrowsyFrog, a newbie developer from Peru! I've been developing a game called Silvestre for 5 months. I think college, projects, or some other kind of distraction has delayed me in finishing this game. However, this Devtober I want to achieve it, that's my main goal. Publish and sell my first indie game... Or at least have a demo.
How the project started?
Silvestre is a project that I started with my girlfriend 5 months ago. We wanted to make a game in a weekend but... Something happened. I fell in love with the project and wanted to add more and more mechanics :D .
What is Silvestre about?
Silvestre is a 2D game in which you can only move during the day. Craft all the things that you can until the night comes and the monsters arrive! Survive snakes, bears, mosquitoes, bats, a fox that can be your friend, storms, gnomes attacks, and more as far as you can!
Some of the things that you can do:
- Crafting items and your fort!
- Fishing and cutting down trees! You can also plant trees :DD
- A recipe book! You will be able to know what items you can craft >:3
- Achievement unlocking! :DD
The idea of Silvestre came from some games like Sit 'n Survive and Little Alchemy! I love the idea from Sit 'n Survive of not being able to move at the night! Hehehe...
What will I do this Devtober?
Well, the game is not finished yet... This is a list of the things I need to do to publish the game or a demo this DevTober...
- Improve graphics and sprites.
- Add music and sound effects,
- Add the mechanic of being able to personalize your character :DD (I'm not sure if I'll have enough time to do this... But it's a future goal).
And well, I know it's not an S+, but I'm proud of the progress of the project! I'll be constantly posting updates! Thank you very much! Good Jam for everyone and good luck!