Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Three Projects Eligible for a Prize

A topic by DEV The Solution created Sep 22, 2021 Views: 90 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Host(+1)

Thanks to everyone who participated in this game jam regardless of submitting a project. We appreciate your interest and support. We learned a lot from this jam and as a result will be doing things somewhat differently in the future.  

Since we are still dealing with the technical difficulties of the voting system (we still have not heard back from the support team), we decided that it would be best to provide our own solution. Out of the 4 projects submitted, only 3 are eligible for a prize. Since the 3 projects did not meet our expectations for providing a Solution, we wanted to offer a participation/consolation prize of $50 to each individual. Please contact Dan through the discord to arrange a payment option.

Thanks again, this event helped us to figure out what is needed for us to further our mission statement more effectively.

(1 edit)

I will do my best in the next game jam, i even learn more about games. i beleve that i would provide a solution next time and surely  will participate again in future game jams

Host

Sounds great.  And you don't have to join the discord to communicate what you would like to do in regards to the prize money. You can also send an email to: info@devthesolution.org

ohh thanks, 

bro