Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

14 Days update, let's see what we (and you) got!

A topic by ImZary created May 14, 2022 Views: 89
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Submitted(+1)

So me and my friend phil have been working on a top down puzzle game ever since the 7th, i started really working on the art in general since the 10th, and between the 12 and today i have done quite a good amount of progress as the sole artist for the game!

About the game : the idea essentially is that you try to help your family get over their mental issues, by solving puzzles that require you to plan and think about every single move, as you have a limited amount of them!

So this as you can see is the “dark thoughts” design for our game, these will function as enemies essentially, you touch them, you loose moves.

this (at least for now) is our tileset, i actually quite like it, as it reflects the dark, mysterious and moody feeling.

This right here, is our player sprites as you will play as different characters in the game! i am quite happy with it for the most part, although like any of the past ones, if you want to give feedback, Do it!

And that’s about it! i felt like sharing some progress, and also seeing progress made by YOU guys!

that’s it for now, and i hope i will see you all on the 22nd!