Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

DeverloperTeam looking for a music composter

A topic by OhmHobby created Sep 23, 2023 Views: 105 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hello i am a game developer looking my team have artist designer programmer and story writer now only position we dont have is a music composter we dont offer anything only thing we want is fun and experience so if you are interested in our team please reply

Hey! I've been self-learning music composition and wanted to try out a game jam! I don't have any experience in this at all since this will be my very first jam, but if you're okay with that, I'd love to try out for some experience to see what this is like :)

(3 edits)

Hey thank you for reply we would like to have you on our team too but we still got one question for you : What do u think of Undertale Ost Home Also How can we contact you?

Just took a listen and I have to say I like it! Very relaxing, it's got a homely feel to it just like the name suggests, and it doesn't sound like Toby fixed the timing in post. While that normally would be an issue, it actually helps with the homely feel in this case which I find to be pretty interesting. Overall, I like it, and I think the music fits the name.

I'd say I prefer to be contacted through Discord @mystixisme! But I do also have Twitter and an email if that's what you guys would prefer.

(3 edits)

U are not accepting friend request in discord so i guess you'll have to add me instead  @ohmhobb

Sorry about that. I've sent a request to you!