Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Developer looking for a team

A topic by smitty.dmg created Mar 27, 2021 Views: 509 Replies: 20
Viewing posts 1 to 6
(+1)

Hey all, this will be my first game jam. Developer with plenty experience in UE4 and Unity. Can do SFX!

i am pretty good at art and i can program in unity but i am better at 2d art than 3d but i can still make models in blender, this would also be my first jam 

(1 edit)

Being able to model is a skill that I鈥檓 in desperate need of! Feel free to message me for my contact information :) would love to team up you can DM me on Twitter! My handle is @smitty_dmg

I don't have twitter

Instagram? Or other social media? Little hesitant to just throw my email out. Too much spam lol

What about discord

Sure! Let me find my username for you

My discord is: smittydmg#6035

Mine is shattered star gamedev#0152

I could make some  textures and give ideas. i also need a team so i want to join(im not really good at scripting)

(1 edit)

Textures and ideas are a necessity! My strength comes in scripting, direct message me for my contact information on Twitter and let鈥檚 do this! :) my handle is @smitty_dmg

Okay. Im in thanks.

Can you please enable messages on your twitter i can't dm you

Yes I can! Apologies

Submitted (1 edit)

Do you guys need a composer for your project? I am up for it if you are interested! Here鈥檚 my YT: https://youtu.be/jmefPYgHqJM

if you have yet to find a team, send me your discord username!

Submitted

Sure thing! JacobHallberg#5739

Submitted

I can draw and animate, help with sound effects

if you still have yet to find a team, send me your discord username!

Submitted

Already found a team

Would you add another person on board? I can help with programming, mainly work in UE but can switch to Unity if needed. Can also do 3d and texturing/materials/lighting setup.