Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Team up

A topic by ABR_321 created Feb 14, 2022 Views: 220 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 7

Anyone wanna team up? I use Unity. This is my first game jam. A partner would make my work easier. Here is my Discord ID 

Abrar Rahman#6639

Hi, I want to join your team. I know how to make models in voxel style and can make levels on unity.I know a little C#. I want to gain experience in creating games. I hope we get along =) (Discord: DODOTEK#6054)

Hey, if you're still looking for someone to team up with, I'd love to! I have a bit of experience with Java and C#, and a very small amount of experience with Unity.

My discord is Sciencraft#6688

I sent you a friend request

If you're still looking for someone I'm free! I don't have any experience coding. Buuuuut I do have experience with creating sprites, and artwork. Id love to join you.

Hi, there is any way to contact you

Hi, I have a little experience in c#. I created some games from brackeys tutorials. I want to develop myself and become professional. I also have some 6 months if experience in graphic design. Contact me Quaxyy#4766

Hi, i have a little experience  on unity, well really i don't speak english, i speak spanish, i know the basic, in unity i have using unity for around 4 months but i would like share my little experience, if you accept me in your team just texting here

Thanks