Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Hi! I'm new!

A topic by Mr.StiK created Jul 27, 2021 Views: 494 Replies: 29
Viewing posts 1 to 21
(+1)

I'm new to the game dev field and currently studying unity!!! And I have 26 days!!! If I can study the full unity, I'll create my game in scratch. Else make in Scratch.org. Can we use other software anyway???

You can join me if you want. I also only have a 3-4 month experience. It'll be a nice experience to work with you!! Looking forward!

Hey guys, may I join your team too ? I'm a CS student, and I've been learning game development since the last month .

yes you can. but where r u now?

Thanks!!! I'll post it. If i cant, i'll inform you guys! In this page itself! Thanks! And I'll manage the storyboard. we need a musician. i know it, but a bit and only classics! let's see

and unfortunately, i'm not available on discord nor inany social media platform!!! but you can contact me on gmail: aadilbinfalaquescs@gmail.com 

Plz co-operate with me! I can't make an account! Thatz why!

i think you misspelled your Email ?

I'm now in discord!!! plz share your discord name

yes!!! it's aadilbinfalaquerscs@gmail.com

Music guy here

great!!!

plz join on discord.

give me link pls

Shall we name our team Team StiK?

tommorow, this time! we'll unite! plz chat on my gmail to text me!

and plz also give your gmail name

i've also asked pauleyD a request. let's wait!!!

(1 edit)

well i already had one musician and a guy who is good programmer who's also an excellent gamedev too. if you want i can hire him but i think we should stay on less members

Hey! If you're saying, we could hire him too!!! 2 coders are better than 1!! It also encourage in collabrating with everyone! Plz note that type your email here and sent a hi on my email so that we can collaborate. And musicians in a group, coders in a group, artist is only 1 so he can talk with me!!! Musicians and coders in discord (share what you've disscussed to me) and stop using this page! When the jam starts, everyone can see what is our plan! got it!

And when I get the theme, I'll surely make the story as soon as i get the theme!

Ok! I've sent a request to computer crafty in discord.

here's the link!

Click here!

resending the link https://discord.gg/jpCzaDEtFr

plz join now!!!

please everyone with us write their discord usernames so that we can add them to the server

that's right! you'll be eleminated

if you dont join before this day

For everyone's information, I've created a server for our team discussion in Discord. And I've requested @Computer_Crafty and he joined. We're just planned that if you don't join before tomorrow, I'm sorry but you're not welcome. So please join in the server  https://discord.gg/jpCzaDEtFr.

Plz join before ISD 12:00 A.M (Midnight in India and Afternoon in Pacific)

By

Mr.StiK

(Head, Storyboard)

hi

welcom

hello guys... for the 100 th time i'm saying to fanux and lonesometown to please join. we've madea discord server and the link: https://discord.gg/7WtqwQX5tU

plz join

and if you've joined in other server, plz inform me...