Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

13, need a person who can make good art and 3D models, I will do the primary scripting

A topic by Maggiethegsd created Jul 25, 2020 Views: 378 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hey there! I am 13, and looking for a person who can  make good art and 3D models, I primarily work with 3D. I can do most of the scripting, from beginner to intermediate. Check up with me if you can. Discord : Maggiethegsd #5468

Hey i can Make art but only 2D and i have no idea of coding i always follow Brackeys Tutorials!! 

I am not primarily going towards 2D art, can you make 3D models or even textures for some models?

I don't think I can... Sorry馃槬

ok then, if i go to 2d then I can contact you i guess

Is discord required?

Yes, discord would be good for communication. Are you a 3D artist or can you make textures?

(1 edit)

I can do both but I mainly do 3D models, although I would prefer to use another platform that is not discord.

(1 edit)

Awesome, a 3D modeler is what I needed. However, I do not have any other chat platform other than discord. What do you use? I have already joined a team on discord, maybe they will accept a 3D modeler, we don't have one yet.

Edit : Oh hey I just discovered that we are doing a 2D game. I don't know why I made this post if this was going to be a 2D game lol.