Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Dark Darker Yet Darker - Our First Game Jam

A topic by Fossilpaw Studios created Aug 27, 2023 Views: 110 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

Hi. We’re a small team of three and this is our first game jam. We made a game called Dark Darker Yet Darker and we’d appreciate any feedback. The game features a gnome called Carl diving down a hole, while avoiding enemies. However, his lantern’s broken and needs batteries to stop it’s light from completely fading out and trapping you in darkness!

We have only been able to work some days, as we have been busy, so it’s not the best it could possibly be. Still, it’s been fun and we’re just looking for any tips on what we can take into our next project!

Thank you, here is a link to the game: Dark Darker Yet Darker by Fossilpaw Studios

I will also happily play and rate any games you made, just comment a link down below!

Submitted

I rated yours, here's mine: BATHYSCAPHE, hope you enjoy it

Submitted (3 edits)

I can see how this game can be so addictive! Great job! Music was ace, and loved your studio intro, great soundscape. The mechanic was really good. Would love to get my gnome hands on some power ups! Oh and playing as gnome is awesome... My first game jam too working with my brother on a film-game. Check it out if you have time!  https://marshmallowpancakes.itch.io/void