Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I am an idiot Unity / Godot / C++ developer looking for something called a team

A topic by MrEnesDev created Aug 17, 2023 Views: 583 Replies: 20
Viewing posts 1 to 9
Submitted(+1)

Hey, are you an idiot? And you feel embarrassed by that? Well embarrass no more, because you can team up with another idiot! You can finally feel normal near this idiot. Which knows a lot. But how is he an idiot if he knows a lot? Asking the same question. But that does not change the fact that you should team up with this idiot on this discord address:

enesadam @themurdererof2001

do not question the username. That is a government secret.

Thanks mate. This cheered up my day just by reading this. You seem like a really fun Dev and I bet your games will reflect that :)

Submitted (1 edit)

It is a mystery if my game will even make it mate

(1 edit)

Hey, i was about to make a post to call for the forgotten ones that didnt find a team yet. I use godot, make my way around pixel "art", and music. If you wish to team up, my discord is rockstu

hi so this is extra?

am an godot idiot too

Submitted

I am an idiot at everything tho

can I join the team then?

Submitted

I would approve that. What is your discord. Or you can send a friend request to me too

KormischesMomster#3515

Deleted 287 days ago
Submitted

I am offended by that statement

I am the idiot too who knows Unity/C# and C++, basically a developer in simple words.

Submitted

Chungunu. I like that name. It sounds... idiot. You can be with me *thumbs up sign thing emoji thing*. You can send a request or tell me your discord

Submitted

Did you find a team yet? I'm looking for an idiot

Submitted (1 edit)

I am the right organism if you are looking for an idiot. A lot of people liked my idiotness I guess so the team is big. 3  WHOLE PEOPLE. But you can join. 4 is bigger than 3. Right? I am not good at math. What is your discord or you can send me a request too

Submitted (1 edit)

We are 2 idiots in our team. Can we both join? I'm a dev and he is a 3d artist. Btw Im not sure is 4 is bigger than 3... 

My discord is javidev_

Submitted

Sure. I like not being alone. But I fear crowd too... But I liked you

Submitted

As an idiot and a firm believer in idiocracy, I really enjoyed this post. However, it seems too overcrowded for my liking. Too many idiots in one place and we can become a hive mind or even worse as strong as a smart person. Still, I can't wait to see what you guys gonna make! 

Submitted(+1)

The best idiot, which is me, can always command the other idiots. No worries mate

Im dead 馃拃馃拃馃拃
Just wanted to wish GL to you on this gamejam... one idiot to another 馃

Submitted

Great job keeping the idiotness tradition