Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Big shoutout to everyone who finished their games in the jam!

A topic by fish.wonder.land created Feb 07, 2024 Views: 120 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(+2)

I couldn't make the submission deadline for my game, so it won't be able to be rated and ranked but I'd still love some feedback. This is the first jam I've ever (attempted to) participate in, any input would be super helpful for me. I've already played some awsome games and will play more! If you've got a game you want feedback on too, I'm happy to leave feedback!
here's my game: https://fishwonderland.itch.io/time-is-life

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

It looks damn nice, you nailed the art style. The bosses also look really nice. The controls are simple but I wasn't super sure about what I was supposed to be doing. Either way im glad you still put it up...not finishing can be a real downer on your own dreams. You got a good style, I liked it.

I ran out of time too, but manged to phone in something working...my first jam I managed to submit anything...8th I have joined...so getting to finish can be hard. Keep it up.

I just wanted to say it gave me a real retro vibe of Golden Axe meets Altered Beast. <3

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

As per usual tradition, the last hours of the jam were about 1000% more productive than anything that came before. Time is a good motivator.

Your boss design is really nice.

Submitted(+1)

I thought the story was really cool and the controls were smooth. Maybe some kickass music to go along. The hint of color on the player was nice, maybe something for the boss as well.

(+1)

I'll take that advice, thanks!!