Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a team? Sticky

A topic by kdadams@ualberta.ca created Oct 03, 2019 Views: 225 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(+1)

If you don't already have a team, let people know here.  Or, come to the test sites in Edmonton and Calgary during the event weekend:

Calgary site: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/bci-game-jam-calgary-site-tickets-71697283505

Edmonton site: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/bci-game-jam-edmonton-site-tickets-74854165825

Submitted (1 edit)

Hello - I don't have a team yet - if you're looking for one, please contact me.

Edit: I'm at the Calgary location - thank you for the replies below, I look forward to forming a team. 

Hi Anthony, Welcome!  Where are you based, Edmonton, Calgary, or remote? 

Kim

Host(+1)

Hey Anthony! Don't worry too much if you don't have a team yet. We will be promoting team formation tomorrow throughout the evening and will hopefully be able to help you find some people to work with:).

If you want, you could add some more information for others so they can know what your background is, what type of role you're hoping to help with in a team e.g. programming/art/music/direction/etc. (if you have a feeling for that!). 

Also, don't forget to join our discord page if you're working remotely, as we will hopefully be able to get some more people on there to chat in the looking for group sections!

I'd love to join a team! I'm a sound designer and composer and have experience with Unity and audio implementation with Wwise. I'm in Minnesota though, so I'd be working remotely.

Host

Hi Obsidias!

Glad to have you joining us from Minnesota:) I asked one of the teams in Calgary to reach out to you to try and potentially have you work together! Let me know if that works- if not, we can try and find some other groups on here or Discord to incorporate you in. Thanks again for joining us and I look forward to your submission!

I appreciate the help! I haven't heard from anyone yet, but I'm happy to contribute to any group that needs some audio work! I can also do some basic 2D and 3D art if anybody needs help with that too.