Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

my take on the entries

A topic by steelshield created Sep 04, 2020 Views: 72 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Host

Well.... it is over.  Now I wish to give my take on the two entries.

1. Yuma the Jungle Girl

I consider this game to be a very well done game.  The music fits the mood and setting perfectly, even though it is the same music throughout    the whole game.  I really like the main character, the detail on her is very good, and she is well animated.  The flower that she wears in her head is a nice touch.  The game consists of moving through the jungle, swinging on vines, talking to a loin, and lastly, dropping coconuts on that hunter's head.  These are quite a few different kinds of gameplay.  I like how you can choose to help the lion or not.  If you choose to help him, you get different scenes of treating his wound.  In this game, you talk to a golem and two animals.  The backgrounds and scenery are quite well done.  To the maker of this game, GREAT JOB!  You did VERY WELL.

2. Barefoot Arachnid Run

This is an endless runner game.  I like the fact that you can change back and forth from a girl to a spider.  I also like the fact that what you can jump on depends on what form you are in.  I wish that the girl or spider was better animated.  I also wish that the girl was larger and had more detail to her.  To the maker of game, pretty good.  Not bad at all for someone who is a beginner of game making.

FIRST PLACE:    Yuma the Jungle Girl

SECOND PLACE: Barefoot Arachnid Run

Host

Would anybody wish to add any of there own thoughts?  THANK YOU.