Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Will late submissions be allowed?

A topic by ashleecraft created Jul 30, 2023 Views: 52 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3

I really want to submit something to this but due to my work schedule, it won’t be done until tomorrow or Tuesday. Will you allow late submissions to this? Thanks! 

Jam HostSubmitted

While this will be up to NightBlade instead of me, considering this is a chill jam I encourage you to submit late projects. After all, the goal is learning. I intend to make a video showcasing the projects from this jam, which will take me a while to edit. If you submit something by then, I'll still want to showcase you - just perhaps with a note that it was a late submission.

Thank you so much! I'm not sure how to go about submitting a late submission to be considered, but I'm fairly certain you need the link to my game to do so, so here that is. One of the downloadable files is a screen reader accessible formatted version of the document, but if I need to list that version on a separate Itchio page to be able to submit it, please let me know.

https://ashleecraft.itch.io/judgment-day-for-the-robot-vacuum

I didn't have time to do the project I originally planned for this jam using an audio description of a visual novel, but I downloaded a screen reader & realized how inaccessible the PDF for one of my TTRPGs I created recently for another jam was, so I reworked the document to make it understandable when read by a screen reader, & it was also my first time ever using a screen reader so I'll definitely be testing future projects of mine (& updating old ones to make them accessible) by using it.

Thanks again!