SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Welcome, and important revisions! Sticky

A topic by AmalgamAsh created Jun 25, 2021 Views: 40
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Host (1 edit)

Hey everyone!

Looks like there are participants rolling in for my first ever MEGA MINUTIAE jam.
This is great ^_^  welcome here and I hope you enjoy taking on the challenges.
Represent your talents well, but make sure to have fun!

The main purpose of the MEGA MINUTIAE is to bring developers together to see (as well as present) what can be done with a given engine, and build exposure to their engine's community as well as their own community and brand.

I want to say that it's still very early, so there is some wiggle room for the following:
-challenges and their accessibility
-prizes
-judgement criteria
-engine limitations

Specifically, someone asked if they could submit their game made chiefly in RPGMakerXP.  I didn't consider that people may have wanted to use the older RM engines to make things, but I think they are completely valid.  So, I will be increasing the engine limit to include all versions of RPG Maker ^_^

Someone addressed a problem with the challenges and their accessibility.  I have decided to add more challenges -- and it is important to note that *none of the challenges affect the others, so they can be taken in any combination.  For people who still don't wish to participate in the challenges, but who specifically want to make a game for this jam, well...

Now, you can!

Basically, I will be adding in the challenges "Never before published anywhere else" as well as "made specifically for the jam as denoted by title / subtitle."  If these can be fulfilled, the challenges will be considered met and the game can be submitted as long as it follows one of the themes in a way that you choose! (I had said "credits" previously, but realized that this was too simple and not serving the integrity of the jam...)

As always, if there are any questions, please contact me here or on Discord (AmalgamAsh#5553) any time at all, and I'll back to you soon.

happy devving ^_^