Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Winner!

A topic by ZerkyWerky created Sep 14, 2018 Views: 191 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted(+2)

Well my game King Erik came in 3rd.  Thanks everybody for the vote!  The game that came in first, Night Light, was originally created for the Brackeys Game Jam (Night Light on Brackeys) and should be disqualified IMHO because it was written and submitted 1 day before this jam began.  Just sayin'.

Host (1 edit)

According to Itch the game was "published" 13 days ago (from today the 15th,  this game jam started on the 1st which means the game was published on the 2nd giving him a development time of 1 day.

The rules do not state you cannot submit to other game jams or develop for other games jams initially, only that you must start development at the start of this game jam to submit.

So question is, did he create that game in 1 day?

(I personally don't mind if Night Light or Little Knight ( currently in 2nd) wins, I only want it to be fair)

Submitted

Okay if you're good with it then I don't care.  I was just bringing that up since you said

• Must start working on the game at the start date... No cheating please <3

So I assumed there was some strictness about it.

Anyway, let me know who you want me to give the key to then email me at support@battlecrafters.com.

Host (1 edit) (+1)

I highly doubt that game was made in 1 day so you are right, even though it is a good game it looks like it breaks the rule and therefore I Think Lukas should be the winner.

I have let Lukas know via twitter to email you for the key. :)