Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Finding a team

A topic by j_quack created Jan 18, 2024 Views: 221 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 5
(+1)

Hey, my name is Jaweed, but you can call me Jay. I am new in Game Dev, currently study software engineering at uni. I am familiar with working in Unity, 2D especially. I also have experience in drawing pixel arts in aseprite and creating music in FL studio. In other words, I can do many parts of game. I haven't had any finished project, maybe because I'm lazy, maybe because anytime I start to make a game, I do it by myself, alone, and it's a really difficult to make all parts of the game alone. So that is exactly why I came here and want to compete in the Game Jam. I NEED A TEAM, even one person will be enough, if you are a pixel artist. Yeah, for me the most difficult part is drawing sprites. So, I would really appreciate if you joined me. So, feel free to answer me. I am waiting you...

P.S I also ready to make a game now. So we can start anything now, because there are 3 moths till the Game Jam.

Hello man, im interested in to forming a team too, and i have good experience with pixel art. If want see some games that i made, just check out my itch.io. So if you want form with me: @devturbinh (literaly on discord, and sorry for the bad inglesh)

(3 edits)

Hi Jay, I'm also looking for a team for this jam so I can work with you. I'm also beginner in Unity and still learning and it will help me in my studies. Therefore, if you are interested, write to me in Discord(@almazikk07)

P.S I warn you, my English is not very good :)

P.P.S I can translate game to Ukranian and Russia language