SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Project Update: Share Your Progress Sticky

A topic by Goodgis created Aug 24, 2020 Views: 327 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted(+2)

Hey Everyone,

Since this is a longer game jam, I thought it would be fun to make a spot to show updates. Feel free to posts screenshots or gifs of your games throughout the jam.

(Please make sure to respect the jam rules and not post anything inappropriate.)

I can't wait to see what everyone makes!

Thanks so much,

Goodgis

(2 edits) (+1)

I'm building a shoot em up where you play as a ladybug on your adventure to your safe wintering place. But on the way you meet many enemies (predominatly wasps atm :P).

Most part of the backend stuff is done, now I need nicer graphics, better level design (*cough* billion wasps) a boss fight, power ups and a nice main menu.

Currently my challenge is to make a nice format for the levels so I don't have to hard code every single enemy when and where to spawn. After that I'm tackeling the boss fight (never implemented nor designed one, should be fun. :D).

I'm feeling like I'm doing not that bad time wise.

Edit: Now I found out that my debug text got a typo. That's kinda embarrassing. :D

so far i have a 3D character controller and a ambient soundtrack, i have no experience in making music so it's not the best. i'm not really sure what the game is going to be about.

Submitted

Little late to the party, but this is my first ever game jam! I just submitted my game today. It's about working in a cafe and making drinks. Hope you like it. 馃榿

https://danoso42.itch.io/pumpkin-spice