Just getting ready for early access with a current view of the roadmap. I'll be keep this updated as things evolve, and I welcome your feedback on what you want to see more (or less) of! (This first pass will be a fairly crude brain dump, check back soon for a more refined version!)
- Achievements (of course!)
- More variation in level layouts and environments (including: larger/wide open spaces, more variety in room shapes, etc.)
- Additional enemy types (in particular: more "creature"-esque enemies, like tentacles, large insects, etc.)
- More environmental hazards, including more prominent underwater areas
- More beacon types, and in general, more of a focus on the beacon launcher (less on combat)
- A boss level of sorts, along with a proper ending (I'm actually contemplating multiple endings)
- More reasons to explore, backtrack (more distinct secret areas, locked doors, etc.).
- More significance for luck, and greater use of stats in general (including more stats-affecting items)
- Secondary game modes, like dream sequences or mini-games (if I were to include guns, they would be in this mode)
As always, the best place to share feedback is the Discord, but feel free to respond here as well.