Another update to address a few frustrating bugs that have popped up:
- Removed the rogue hot-spot mentioned in the last update thread: https://itch.io/t/61505/update-106
- Fixed an issue with the ESC menu being blurred while rotating objects
- Hopefully fixed jittery UI elements in menu
- Removed easing on rotation for close-up objects to try to improve responsiveness
- Disabled cursor while close-up objects are translated on/off
- Fixed issue with close-up objects parenting/transforms
- Added a reset to close-up objects to return them to their original position each time if they get off-set
- It's still possible to off-set the little booklet while rotating it, closing and re-opening should fix it though
- There is an annoying click in the left audio channel which I can't yet pin down!
I really appreciate everybody who's taken the time to give the game a go! And thank you to those who've persevered through the bugs and left super useful feedback, let me know if you find anything else!